The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has enjoyed tremendous support from World leaders both in Africa and the World at large.
The fame and popularity gained by the IPOB leader today have its roots in acceptance by World leaders.
Here is the list of some world powers and leaders who have agreed to work with Nnamdi Kanu.
- Donald Trump, US President
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey President
- Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli prime minister
- Reuven Rivlin, Israeli President
- Vladimir Putin, Russian President
- Shinzō Abe, Japan Prime minster
- Adama Barrow, Gambia President, Among others
This list is not the comprehensive list as there are others who supported the IPOB leader that have not been made public or don’t want their names made public.