The leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has submitted the Biafra agenda to the United Nations.
Nnamdi Kanu presents five agendas to the United Nations. How the Biafra government will run, his mission, and vision.
These are the agendas
1. Everything we are going to use will be made in Biafraland. Cars, computers, electronics, and many more.
2. The first set of people to be in Government are the IPOB members.
3. President will rule for four years that is single tenure and no Godfather in Biafra government.
4. There will be no partiality or tribalism, everybody will be treated equally.
5. Our currency will be equal in value with the US dollar.