Popular veteran Nollywood
actor, Williams Uchemba has reacted to the allegation that he is gay raised by
a post by a facebook user, a few days ago, which went viral, and has been
understood to be referring to Williams Uchemba.
Williams Uchemba has refuted
the allegation by the Facebook user who referred to a said, “Uche Williams” as
gay and said his marriage was dead on arrival.
There has however been some
controversies on whom the post really was referring to with Kosi Ugo, the
poster pulling the post down from the wall and making some comments that he
meant everything he said, but the only controversy was in to whom the post was
Williams Uchemba has however
cleared the air on the matter and has denied the allegation.
On his Facebook page, he wrote:
Someone brought something to my attention recently. I read it with amusement and decided to speak immediately. Usually I would ignore this but for some reasons I think its important to address it. Let me clarify the following
1. My name is Williams Uche Mbah not Uche Williams
2. For those of you calling my attention or linking me with the accusation in question, let me clearly state that I don’t know anyone by the name of Uche Williams.
3. If anyone has any accusation against me, Williams Uche Mbah, they should feel free to make it.
4. Anyone with an accusation against Williams Uche Mbah must ensure they have evidence to back it. Because if the accusation is false, I will respond with the full weight of every legal option at my disposal. Usually, I ignore fools and slanderers but in this case I am glad to make an exception.
5. This is the last I will speak on this issue until any accusation has been made directly to me. I just got married to the love of my life and we are planning our honeymoon. I dont have time to waste on foolishness. I dont like what I hate.
One more thing, chasing clout seems like fun until clout turns around and bites you. And the greatest response to a cloutchaser is to ignore them completely.God bless you all and have a lovely day.